Young Adults’ Home Group at Howick Baptist Church
In has been many, many years since I have used published Bible Study materials for Home Group as opposed to writing my own. However, I have decided to do this for this series.
I have chosen the above book, not because I agree with every detail, but because it is focused on the main points, does not get distracted by minor details, and yet is thorough.
Thanks to GoThereFor.com I will be able to print hard copies of the study guide for everyone in the group.
Philippians – Lives Transformed by the Exalted Christ:
- Part #1: Overview/Introduction
- Part #2: Lives Transformed by the Exalted Christ – 1:1-11
- Part #3: 1:12-18
- Part #4: 1:18b-30
- Part #5: 2:1-11
- Part #6: 2:12-18
- Part #7: 2:19-30
- Part #8: 3:1-11
- Part #9: 3:12-4:1
- Part #10: 4:2-9
- Part #11: 4:10-23
- Integrity: Male/Female Relationship Outside Marriage
- Integrity in Modesty
- Worldliness: CJMahaney-Modesty
- Carolyn McCully Modesty and Other Women Husbands
- Mahaney Modesty Checklist for Ladies
- Mary Mohler Modelling Modesty Booklet 9-24-09
- Download free – “Girl’s Guide to Marrying Well” or “Guy’s Guide to Marrying Well”
- Al Mohler – “From Boy to Man: The Marks of Manhood”
- Modest: Men & Women Clothed in the Gospel by R. W. Glenn & Tim Challies
- “How Far is too Far?”
- Integrity in Dating/Courting/Engagement
- Questions to Ask When Preparing for Marriage
- Should We Get Married?
- Sex, Dating, and Relationships: A Fresh Approach (A helpful review.)
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye
- Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship
- Sex Is Not the Problem (Lust Is)
- Biblical Dating: How It’s Different From Modern Dating
- Stop Test-Driving Your Girlfriend
- Biblical Dating: Men Initiate, Women Respond
- Brother, You’re Like a Six
- What Does a Biblical Relationship Look Like?
- Does my love for a nonbeliever mean God will save her?
- How can I as a man prepare for marriage?
- Is it possible to get engaged too soon?
- If he’s not my picture-perfect guy, should we still marry?
- I’m having second thoughts about my girlfriend. Help!
- How can I tell the difference between God’s will and my desire?
- What if the girl I want to pursue is hesitant?
- How does waiting on God apply to men?
- Why do I as a man have to do the initiating?
- What do I do if a guy I’m not interested in asks me out?
- What’s the truth about guys and porn?
- What should I do if my family is looking for a Hindu bride for me?
- Anything on Boundless by Scott Croft (not a blanket approval of anything on Boundless)
- When the Not-Yet Married Meet: Dating to Display Jesus
- Living Single for the Glory of God
- Ruth Overview & Chapter 1 (Geography & Family History of Ruth)
- Return & Repent in Ruth
- Providence Sovereignty of God
- Naomi’s Response to God (“I Asked the Lord that I Might Grow”, see also William’s blog post on this hymn)
- Ruth Chapter 2
- Ruth Chapter 3
- Ruth Chapter 4
- Lovingkindness in Ruth
- Boaz & Ruth: A Man and Woman of Character
Learning to Study to the Glory of God (Workshop for Students and their Parents)
Galatians Study Notes:
- Galatians #1, 1:1-5
- Galatians #2, 1:6-10
- Galatians #3, 1:11-24
- Galatians #4, 2:1-10
- Galatians #5, 2:11-21 (Joshua Chang’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #6, 3:1-9 (Jonathan Macfarlane’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #7, 3:10-14 (Steve Cliff’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #8, 3:15-29
- Galatians #9, Chapter 4
- Galatians #10, 5:1-12 (Christian Linke’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #11, 5:13-25 (Sean Hofman’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #12, 6:1-10 (David Chua’s Notes, My Notes)
- Galatians #13, 6:11-18
A Survey of Bible Doctrine:
- The Church #1
- The Church #2
- The Church #3
- Inspiration, Inerrancy, Bibliology
- Cannon of Scripture
- Incarnation (The Nature of Christ)
- Substitutionary Atonement
- Attributes of God #1
- Attributes of God #2 (Notes, Chart)
- The Pinnacle of God’s Love
- The Basis for Our Life
- What Our Adoption Shows Us #1
- What Our Adoption Shows Us #2
- What Our Adoption Shows Us #3
- What Our Adoption Show Us #4
- Genesis: A Book of Beginnings
- Genesis: The Creation of Man
- Genesis: A Biblical Theology of Work
- Biblical Worldview #1: Creation
- Biblical Worldview #2: Creation of Man
- Biblical Worldview #3: Man, Created in God’s Image
- Biblical Worldview #4: Man was Created to Work (Michael Horton: How to Discover Your Calling)
- Biblical Worldview #5: Sin, Theodicy, Providence & The Christchurch Earthquake
- Biblical Worldview #6: Sin, The Fall, Does God Take Risks
- Biblical Worldview #7, 8: Redemption – Personal
- Biblical Worldview #9: Redemption – Personal – Glorification
- Biblical Worldview #10: The Gospel
- Biblical Worldview #11: Christ, Culture & How Does a Christian Respond When a Terrorist is Killed
- Biblical Worldview #12: Doing Business for the Glory of God
- Biblical Worldview #13: What Should We Expect When We Seek to Influence Culture
- A Biblical Worldview of the Arts #1
- A Biblical Worldview of the Arts #2
- A Biblical Worldview of the Arts #3
- A Biblical Worldview of the Arts #4
- Aesthetics and Worship
- Barrs – Christianity and the Arts
- Bob Kauflin & Crowder – Conference Message
- God’s Art World
- Leland Ryken: The Creative Arts
- Biblical Worldview of Technology #1 (William Chong)
- Biblical Worldview of Technology #2 (William Chong)
- Biblical Worldview of Technology #3 (William Chong)
- Biblical Worldview of Technology #4 (William Chong)