Last night the New Zealand parliament voted to pass into law the Marriage Amendment Bill, making New Zealand the 13th country in the world and the first in Asia-Pacific to legalise same-sex marriage.
Here are links to posts I have written over the past year or so on this issue:
- Kiwifruit Blog: Time-Limited Marriages
- Kiwifruit Blog: Marriage Manefesto
- Marriage is Between One Man and One Woman
- Kiwifruit Blog: Marriage, Deffinitions, and Homophobia
- If You Want to “Protect Marriage” Make Sure the Foundation of Your Argument is Firm
- Everything’s Different. Nothings Changed (Also on Kiwifruit Blog)